Overview of the article
- What are maintenance charges
- Types of charges
- View or download
What are maintenance charges?
- The annual/quarterly maintenance charge (also known as AMC/QMC) is the fee you pay to maintain your Demat account
- It is a fixed fee that you pay every year/month/quarter as per your account opening plan and date of opening an account
- It is applicable regardless of whether you have a Trading account or not
Types of Charges
- Annual maintenance charges applicable as per offer/plan are ₹150 + GST = ₹177/- (Non-refundable)
- Quarterly maintenance charges applicable as per offer/plan are ₹75 + GST = ₹88.50/- (Non-refundable)
*Maintenance charges are applicable only for those accounts opened before Aug 2021
View or Download
- You can view the AMC/QMC charges applied on your account in your ledger report. It will be a JV entry mentioning AMC/QMC amount debited
- To know how to access and download the ledger report via the app, click on this link: How to check ledger
- You can check the amount debited for QMC/AMC under ledger report.
To check maintenance charges applicable for new account opening, click on this link: New account opening
For information on all other charges, click on this link: Other charges
If your query is still not resolved, please raise a ticket here.