Ledger Report is the statement of all your transactions along with your billing details with Upstox. Transactions include Payin, Payouts, Bills & others.
Note: The Ledger report will be separate for Equities & Commodities.
The steps to view/download your ledger report from the Keystone portal are as follows:
1) Visit the Keystone portal.
2) Log in with your Upstox User ID and password.
3) Click on ‘Reports’ and select ‘Ledger Report.
4) Apply the required year, date, segment and column filters and click Go.
5) You can also download/export this file in a CSV, Excel, PDF, and Print format and store it for your reference.
If you're unable to export a file from the Keystone Portal, kindly raise a ticket from the Upstox app or Pro Web with the print screen of the error message attached.