Yes, you can square off your open position by following these steps:
- Go to Trades -> Positions.
- Select the position you want to square off
- Click on the Exit button. The exit position page will be prefilled with the information on the position.
- Enter the quantity and desired price at which you want to square off your open positions
- Click on the Review button. The exit summary page will be displayed. Review the details displayed on this page.
- Click on the Submit Order button. If you are not satisfied and want to change the values, click on the back arrow at the upper left corner of the exit summary page.
- You will be redirected to the Exit Position page. Edit the details you wish to change and click on the Review button. Review the details displayed on the exit summary page and click on the Submit order button.
- Once submitted, requests will be placed and a confirmation screen will be shown.
Watch the below video to get a step by step tutorial on how to square off your position using Upstox.