Yes, you can square off your open position by following these steps:
- Go to Trades → Positions.
- Select the position you want to square off
- Click on the 'Exit' button. The exit position page will be prefilled with the information on the position.
- Enter the quantity and desired price at which you want to square off your open positions
- Click on the 'Review' button. The exit summary page will be displayed. Review the details displayed on this page.
- If you are not satisfied and want to change the input values, click on the back arrow in the upper left corner of the exit summary page.
- You will be redirected to the Exit Position page. Edit the details you wish to change and click on the 'Review' button.
- Review the details displayed on the exit summary page and slide the 'Swipe to submit order' slider button.
- Once submitted, requests will be placed and a confirmation screen will be shown.
Watch the below video to get a step by step tutorial on how to square off your position using Upstox.