You can file your Income Tax Returns or ITR with the help of your trusted tax advisor or chartered accountant. You just need the consolidated tax report.

In order to get the reports required to file your ITR, you can check this article. -> Consolidated Tax Report
Note: Our PNL calculation works on the T+2 settlement date basis.