We have updated the app to give you better experience
- If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
- If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
A new consolidated tax report has been added in our tax report section on Keystone, which
contains profit and loss, turnover and charges details of all the segments in a single excel report. You can refer to these steps to access it:
1) Log in with your Upstox User ID and password.
2) Click ‘Profile’ and select ‘Report & Corp Actions’.
3) Click on Reports.
4) Select ‘Tax Report’.
5) Click on ‘Go’.
6) You can export this file to an Excel, CSV & PDF format and store it for your reference.
Click here to explore the updated app.
If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
To get your consolidated tax report via the mobile app, follow the steps:
1)Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit Pin or Biometrics
2) Click on the name icon on your top left corner.
3) Click ‘Account’ and select ‘Reports’.
4) In Reports, select ‘Profit and Loss’.
5) Select ‘Tax’.
6) Select your financial year.
7 ) Click ‘Download report’.