If any required documents of account opening are missing/mismatches the application will be put on hold and you’ll have to send the required documents again.
Apart from this, document related rejections may arise due to the following reasons:
- Photo in the PAN copy provided to us is blur/unclear - you need to send your PAN copy again where the photo must be clear.
- PAN card photocopy is not clear - you need to send us a clear photocopy of your PAN card.
- PAN card photocopy provided is not self-attested - you need to send us a self-attested copy of PAN.
- Name mismatch between your PAN and address proof - you need to submit a self-declaration letter in order to verify it.
In order to activate derivatives the income proof you have submitted is not sufficient. If you wish to enable F&O segments it is essential to have the right documents as below for your request to get approved.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months with a closing balance of about ₹10,000.
- The salary slip should be for the last 3 months.
- ITR acknowledgement should be of the latest financial year.
- Bank statement should contain bank account number and IFSC code.
- Mismatch in name between your PAN card and bank statement/ cancelled cheque. You will have to send us a duly attested banker confirmation letter and self-declaration letter to further process your application.
- The bank statement provided should not be password protected. Please send us an unlocked version.
- The address proof provided should be self-attested.
- Name mismatch between your PAN and address proof. You need to submit a self-declaration letter in order to verify.
- Address proof provided is not clear, You need to send us a clear self-attested address proof photocopy.
- The correspondence address you filled in the KYC page does not match with the address proof you have submitted. Please submit an address proof that matches the address filled or send us a new KYC sheet.
- The permanent address you filled in the KYC/POA/ECN page does not match the address proof you have submitted. Please submit an address proof that matches the address filled or send us a new KYC/POA/ECN sheet.
- If your nominee is a minor, we would require the guardian details, relationship with the nominee and the DOB to process the application.
- Please specify the percentage share that each nominee should get if you have nominated multiple nominees in the application form.
In all the above cases, you will receive an email notification and also a call from our representative to convey the reason for putting the application on hold and to guide you in order to get your application processed successfully.