What are maintenance charges?
- The annual/monthly/quarterly maintenance charge (also known as AMC/MMC/QMC) is the fee you pay to maintain your Demat account
- It is a fixed fee that you pay every year/month/quarter as per your account opening plan and date of opening an account
- It is applicable regardless of whether you have a Trading account or not
- Annual maintenance charges applicable as per offer/plan are ₹150 + GST = ₹177 /- (Non-refundable)
- Quarterly maintenance charges applicable as per offer/plan are ₹75 + GST = ₹88.50/- (Non-refundable)
- Monthly Maintenance Charges applicable as per offer/plan are ₹25 + GST = ₹.29.50/- (Non-refundable)
View or Download
- You can view the AMC/MMC/QMC charges applied on your account in your ledger report. It will be a JV entry mentioning AMC/QMC/MMC amount debited
- To know how to access and download the ledger report via the app, click on this link: How to check ledger
- The entry for MMC/QMC/AMC reflects in the Ledger report as shown in the below screenshots
Older version of the mobile app
Updated Version of the Mobile
To check maintenance charges applicable for new account opening, click on this link: New account opening
For information on all other charges, click on this link: Other charges
If your query is still not resolved, please raise a ticket here.