Applying for an IPO on the Upstox platform is easy. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
1) Log in to Upstox mobile app using your UserID and Password.
2) Enter the birth year to verify your account
3) Go to the “Invest” tab from the bottom navigation bar and click on the “View ongoing IPOs” from the IPO section.
4) Click on the ‘Details’ button below the widget of the IPO you are choosing to apply for
5) Use the IPO details page to go through all the company-related details.
6) Click on the ‘Place Bid’ button at the bottom.
7) Enter your UPI ID and click on ‘Continue'.
8) Enter the lot size and your bid amount and click ‘Continue’.
9) Confirm the order.
10) You will receive a UPI mandate from your bank. Please accept the mandate.