You will receive a notification from GPay if you have applied for an IPO on Upstox using your GPay UPI ID.
You can also find mandates in the GPay app by navigating to your Profile > Mandates.
- On the home screen, click on the profile option; scroll down to find mandates.
- Your mandate will appear in the "Pending" column
- Click on the mandate to authorize it. As per the exchange notice, the Mandate acceptance time shall expire at 5 pm on the closing day of the IPO.
- You need to accept the mandate request by entering your UPI PIN to validate your application.
- Once you approve the mandate, you can track the same in the ‘Live’ column. All the mandates that you create will appear here, until they are executed or expired.
In case you haven't received the UPI mandate, you can write to NPCI at [email protected] with your application number.