Please follow these steps for instant withdrawal:

  • Place the withdrawal request as per the amount which is available to withdraw.
  • instant withdrawal requests will be processed via IMPS via the bank within the next 15 minutes. 
  • Once it is processed successfully you will receive a SMS and email as a withdrawal confirmation message.

Instant withdrawal timings

Trading dayWithdrawal request timeTime frame
Monday - Friday11 AM to 4 PMWithin 15 minutes on the same day (only via IMPS)

Conditions for instant withdrawal:

  • As per SEBI, one can only withdraw 80% of the amount received from selling their holdings. The remaining 20% can be withdrawn on the next day.
  • One cannot withdraw any unsettled profits 
  • One should not have any pending withdrawal request 
  • One cannot withdraw more than what they have in their Upstox account  
  • This is only available if one has activated IMPS on their bank account
  • On any trading day the feature can be used between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
  • Feature would not be available for use on trading or settlement holidays 
  • Fund withdrawal limits are between ₹100 to ₹2,00,000 in a day including both securities and commodities wallet
  • One should not have any open and/or closed orders in their Trading and Mutual Fund account
  • In case one places more than one withdrawal request over and above ₹2,00,000 and on non- trading days, then the request will follow the standard withdrawal process, read more on this here.
  • Used margin shows you the total amount that you have utilized, against any open or closed positions which needs to be zero, in order to place an instant withdrawal request
  • User’s positions should be zero at the time of the withdrawal request

In case your withdrawal request doesn't fall under instant withdrawal as per above conditions, then your withdrawal request will be processed as per standard withdrawal turnaround time via NEFT/RTGS. 

In case you have not received the funds within the mentioned Payout TAT, please wait till EOD.