Below are some common Mutual fund schemes in India and their corresponding settlement cycles for buy and sell/redemption orders:
Buy order: Units will be credited to your account within T+2 business days.
1. Equity Funds:
- T+1, T+2, T+3, T+5 and T+6 and T+7 business days
2. Debt Funds (Fixed Income Fund):
- T+1, T+2, T+3 business days
3. Hybrid Funds:
- T+1, T+2, T+3 and T+4 business days
4. Gold Funds:
- T+2 and T+3 business days
Based on the scheme type, settlement of your funds could vary. You will receive your sell proceeds by the end of the particular settlement day.
Summary of settlement cycle applicable as per the asset class: