This article is relevant for you if you meet the following criteria(s)
- You already have an account with Upstox
- You are using the old upstox app
If you come across the following screen and wonder why you are not able to access your account? This might have happened because you probably entered a mobile number which is not registered with Upstox. Ensure that the mobile number you are entering while trying to login is your Upstox registered mobile number.
How do I access my account now?
- Go back to the main login page
- Enter your 10-digit registered mobile number which is linked to Upstox
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and your registered email address, enter the same to verify and proceed
- Create a 6-digit PIN and confirm the same. Incase you already have it, simply enter your 6-digit PIN and continue
- Confirm the PIN
Note: Incase you already have it, simply enter your 6-digit PIN and continue
- Enable your biometrics (if your phone supports it like Face ID/Touch ID). You can skip this step too
Now you are successfully logged in to Upstox
Forgot your registered mobile number?
Please call us on any of the below numbers and we will help you out:
022 4179 2999
022 6904 2299
022 7130 9999
Monday - Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: 9 AM to 2 PM