Analyst ratings: Analyst ratings is an aggregation of investment calls given by registered stock market analysts.
- % Buy rating: % of analysts who have recommended buying the stock
- % Hold rating: % of analysts who have recommended holding the stock.
- % Sell rating: % of analysts who have recommended selling the stock.
Investment Checklist: An Investment Checklist is a quick checklist that helps investors to make decisions for their investments. An Investment checklist consists of the below parameters:
- Equity Returns: Whether the returns from the equity are more or less than the Annual FD returns
- Dividend Yield: Whether the returns from Dividend are more or less than the Industry Average
- Safety Factor: Whether the company is on the Surveillance list of NSE/BSE.
- Debt vs Equity: Whether the Debt of the company is greater than the industry average.
- Growth Factor: Whether the Revenue Growth rate of the company is greater than the industry average.
- Profit Factor: Whether the Profit Growth rate of the company is greater than the industry average.
Uprank: Uprank gives a direction into what is happening in the market in the Upstox Universe. It consists of the following
- Uprank: The rank of the stock basis the volume traded on Upstox?
- Sector Rank: The Uprank of the script in each sector?
- % Bought: How many users have bought on Upstox?
- % Sold: How many users have sold on Upstox?