Here’s how you can apply for a buyback via account.upstox.com
1. Log in to the portal account.upstox.com
2. Click on ‘Actions’
3. Under ‘Actions’, select ‘Corporate Actions’
4. Under the buyback tab, you can check for details of the scrip. Click on ‘Apply’ option
5. Enter the quantity you want to apply for and verify the details. Then click on ‘Apply’
6. If your POA is updated then the buyback will be confirmed. If your POA is not updated, you will be redirected to the CDSL Portal.
7. On CDSL. if you have a TPIN then click on ‘Continue to CDSL’. If you do not have a TPIN then select ‘Generate TPIN on CDSL’
8. If you have a TPIN, then enter the TPIN and click on ‘Verify’
9. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and email ID
10. Click on ‘Verify’
11. Once you see ‘Transaction approved’ on the screen, you can close the browser tab and return to the portal.
12. On the confirmation page, click on ‘Done’
13. You can also check the buyback status under ‘Order Placed ‘