1. Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
2. Go to the ‘Discover' tab from the bottom navigation bar and click on 'Mutual Funds - Explore funds.
3. Click on ‘All funds’ where you will find a list of funds that you can invest in. You can even type the name of the fund you are looking to invest in on the search bar.
4. Here you will get the ‘Sort’ option where you can sort by Name, Options, 1YR, 3YR and 5YR returns.
5. Click on ‘Filter’ at the bottom to filter for funds based on-
Lock in period
6. If you wish to see a specific list of funds, click on ‘Collections’ where we have tax saver funds, low risk funds etc.