Whenever you place a MF redemption order, follow the steps below to successfully complete your MF authorization.
Once you’re logged into the Upstox app, click on the Discover section > MF > Your Portfolio.
Under ‘Your Portfolio’ click on ‘View Investments’.
Click on ‘Redeem funds’ and fill all the required fields.
You will now be redirected to the CDSL page to authorize the sale transaction by entering your TPIN. You can either generate a fresh TPIN or use your existing TPIN.
5. Enter the TPIN.
6. Verify the transaction by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile number and email ID.
7. After approving the transaction on the CDSL page, click the back button on your mobile device to go back to the Upstox page. If you are using the Upstox web portal, post approving the transaction of the CDSL page you need to return to the Upstox page but do not close the CDSL tab.
8. Once you are back on the Upstox MF page check the number of units you wish to redeem and click on the ‘Place Order’
9. Once you click on ‘Place Order’, you will see confirmation message screen
10. You will see a confirmation message as sell request is confirmed.
Note: The order settlement time after redemption varies as per the mutual scheme & it isn’t the same for all mutual funds. Order will be updated in T+N (N refers to a number of days after redemption as per the mutual fund scheme) working days and accordingly, the amount will be credited in T+N working days to your registered bank account.