During an IPV process if the camera access is not allowed you’ll get the following error:
Below mentioned are the steps in order to allow your camera access during IPV:
Click on View site information (lock symbol) > Camera > Allow > Reload page.
You can also enable camera by following way,
1. Click on settings on Chrome
2. Select ‘Site settings’ from privacy and security
3. Select the site ‘https://upstox.com/open-demat-account/’
4. Click on ‘Allow’ for camera access
Click Settings > site settings > Camera and turn the camera on (This may vary as per your phone model)
Manage the app’s privacy permission, follow below steps to do so:
1. Go to Settings > click on Privacy.
2. Click on the Camera to see which apps have access to it. You can allow or block camera access for apps here.
3. Allow camera access permission in which you are doing the IPV.
We recommend you to use Google Chrome to complete the IPV process.
Even after enabling permission if you’re unable to access the camera, clear your browser cache and cookies.