We have updated the app to give you a better experience.
- If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
- If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
Your TPIN (Telephone PIN) allows you to authenticate yourself over the phone for faster service for Call and Trade. TPIN is a 4 digit (numeric) code between 1000 and 9999.
If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
1.Login with your User/ID UCC & password.
2.Click on ‘My account' you will be redirected to account.upstox.com
Click here to explore the updated app.
If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
1.Login to the Upstox app using your 10 digit registered mobile number and create a 6-digit PIN. Incase if you have already created the 6-digit PIN then login with the 6-digit PIN
2. Click on ‘Account’ tab at the bottom of the page
3. Select profile on the left hand side top corner. you will be redirected to account.upstox.com
4. Scroll down to check the Call and Trade TPIN
5.You can verify/check the TPIN by clicking on the icon
6.To modify the TPIN , enter the old TPIN and then new T-Pin of your choice and then click on update
7.New TPIN will be updated