Brokerage credit is an amount provided by Upstox to let you place brokerage-free Equity Delivery, Equity Intraday, F&O, Commodity, and Currency trades.
However, as per Exchange guidelines on how we can give out brokerage credit, we will first have to deduct the complete brokerage amount from your account balance when you place an order. You shall then get that amount refunded to you at the end of that particular trading day and the deducted amount can be seen in your virtual credit balance.
To check your brokerage credit and its utilization, download and read your virtual credit report by following the steps below:
- If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
- If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
1.Login with your User/ID UCC & password.
2.Click on ‘Profile’.
3.Click on Reports and actions
4.Select on Ledger
5. In ledge Reports click on Filters
6.In filters select Virtual credit from Wallet option along with year and date
7 Click on ‘ Get Report’
1.Login to the Upstox app using your 10 digit registered mobile number and create a 6-digit PIN. Incase if you have already created the 6-digit PIN then login with the 6-digit PIN
2.Click on the Account tab.
6 In ledge Reports click on Filters
7.In filters select Virtual credit from Wallet option along with year and date
8 Click on ‘ Get Report
9. From here you access your brokerage report
10. When you trade, brokerage is deducted and will appear in your Ledger report (bill details) as follows:
11. Now on reversal of the brokerage credit, the amount will be adjusted in your Ledger report (bill details) and will appear under ‘Journal voucher’ as follows: