When you place an MTF order, on the same day you will get a notification from Upstox to authorize the order on CDSL before 9:30 PM. Click on this notification to complete the authorization or go to Account >>>Actions>MTF Authorization.
Detailed steps to authorize MTF through a mobile application
1.Log in to our mobile app
2. Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab
3.Select ‘Action’ under ‘Accounts’
4. Click on ‘MTF Authorization’
5. Click on ‘Authorize pending’
6. Click on ‘Continue to CDSL’
7. You will be redirected to the CDSL site where you need to enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number and email id.
8. Verify the OTP and you will receive a notification confirming that ‘You have successfully authorized the trades”
Authorization is a mandatory step from CDSL. If you do not authorize your MTF trades before 9:30 PM on the same day, then we will convert your MTF trade to Delivery Holdings at the end of the next trading day and it will start reflecting under your Holdings from T+2 day. If you do not have sufficient funds after conversion to Delivery Holdings, we will have to recover the amount by selling your converted holdings on T+3 days.