Yes, you can square off your stocks from the holdings section by following these steps:
- Go to Trades → Holdings and select the stock to square off.
- Now, click on the 'Exit' button and select the desired exchange. The Exit Position page shall get populated with some pre-filled information.
- Enter the quantity and desired price at which you want to square-off
- Click on the 'Review' button.
- A transaction approval section will be displayed seeking T-PIN. If T-PIN is not available, you can follow the steps mentioned to generate the T-PIN. (Not applicable for Intraday square off)
- Once the transaction is approved, an Exit Summary page shall be displayed.
- Review the details displayed on the Exit Summary page and slide the 'Swipe to submit order' slider button. Once submitted, requests will be placed and a confirmation screen will be shown.
- As an alternative, users can also raise exit requests by initiating a sell order using product type CNC through the market watch.