Yes, a user can add more quantities to his current holdings by:
- Tapping on the Trade button on the Holding Details page.
- An order details page will be displayed, with all details pre-filled. The user needs to enter the desired quantity and price and click on the Review button.
- Review the details displayed on the Exit Summary page and click on the Submit Order button. If you are not satisfied and want to change the values, click on the back arrow in the upper left corner of the Order Summary page.
- You will be redirected to the Order Entry page. Edit the details you wish to change and click on the Review button. Review the details displayed on the Order Summary page and click on the Submit order button.
- Once submitted, order requests will be placed and a confirmation screen will be shown
- Once an order is traded, the trade will be displayed under the Position page and post T+2 days, the quantity would add to the existing holdings and the total available quantity will be displayed against the scrip