We have updated the app to give you better experience
- If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
- To get your Position report via Mobile app, follow these steps:
Please follow these steps for accessing your Position Report:
If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
1) Log in with your Upstox User ID and password.
2) Click ‘Profile’ and select ‘Report & Corp Action’.
3) Click on Reports.
4) Select ‘Position Report’.
5) Select ‘Year’ (eg: 2020-2021) and ‘Segment’ using the drop-down option.
6) Click 'Go' to view your Position Report.
Click here to explore the updated app.
If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
To get your Position report via Mobile app, follow these steps:
1)Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit Pin or Biometrics
2) Click on the name icon on your top left corner.
3) Click on ‘Account’ and select ‘Reports
4) In Reports, select ‘ Profit and Loss report’.
5) Click on ’Unrealized ‘ under ‘Profit & Loss report’
6) Click on filters
7) Select the required segment ,date & financial year (eg: 2020-2021) and click ‘Get Report’.
7) You can export this report in excel and pdf.