With a facility to verify trade on the NSE website, an investor who has received a contract note from a broker, can check whether the trade has been executed on the exchange. This facility is available on NSE website for the cash market (Equity) and FNO (future & options) segments. You can verify last 10 days trade.
1. Open the website https://www.nseindia.com/
2. Take the cursor on invest:
3. Under Resources & Tools, click on "Check trade/Bids"
4. Scroll down and click on: "Click here to Signup"
5. Fill the required details:
6. Tick all the three conditions and click on Submit:
7. You will receive OTP on your Mobile number also you will receive the link on your email address for verification. After verifying your account will be activated.
After submitting you need to add client details
1. Your client code (6 Digit UCC)
2. Under ‘Member’ type: RKSV SECURITIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
3. After adding the details click on Submit.
4. After this activity is completed again click on “verify your trades”
5. Enter your email id and password which you have entered while registering.
6. Select Segment CM (Equity) or FNO (Futures and options)
7. In “Client Details” select RKSV SECURITIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
8. Enter your Pan card number.
9. Select any one of the Trading Day. You will get 3 options under the dropdown.
- Previous day
- Previous 5 days
- Previous 10 days
10. After selecting the trading day click on “Submit”. The trading details will be displayed.