With a facility to verify trade on the NSE website, an investor who has received a contract note from a broker, can check whether the trade has been executed on the exchange. This facility is available on the NSE website for the cash market (Equity) and F&O (future & options) segments.
1. Open the NSE website https://www.nseindia.com/
2. Take the cursor on invest
3. Under Resources & Tools, click on "Check Trades/Bids"
4. Scroll down and click on: "Click here to Signup for Nice plus”
5. Click “OK” on the message sent by NSE
6. Fill the required details:
7. After filling all the required details click on “Submit”.
8. On clicking submit, the following page will be shown. One Time Password will be sent to the Investor registered mobile / email id, the investor needs to enter OTP here.
9. On entering the OTP an email will be sent to the registered email id providing the Login Credentials and the below screen shall appear:
1. The Login Page has the following three input fields
2. Both the username as well as passwords can be alphanumeric.
3. Along with this the login page also has the following two buttons:
4. Added to this, the page also has the following links:
5. In order to login into the NSE Investor Centre (NICE Plus) Interface, an Investor needs to have a valid Login Id & Password.
After successful login into the application (via Valid Username, Password & Captcha) the following dashboard screen will be displayed.
For step wise guidance PDF please click on the link and click on the “Help” button at the bottom right corner.