We have updated the app to give you better experience
- If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
- If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
A new consolidated tax report has been added in our tax report section on Mob App, which
contains profit and loss, turnover and charges details of all the segments in a single excel report which works on T+2 settlement date basis. You can refer to these steps to access it:
1) Log in with your registered Mobile no and 6-digit Pin or Biometrics .
2) Click ‘Profile’ and select ‘Report & Corp Actions’.
3 Click on Reports and Select Profit and Loss
4) Select ‘Tax under Profit and Loss
5) Select the year
6) Click on download option to download the report and to receive the report on the email click the email tab
Click here to explore the updated app.
If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
To get your consolidated tax report via the mobile app, follow the steps:
Step 1:. Once you log in to your Mob app select the ‘Account ‘tab
Step 2:.Click on ‘My account’
Step 3:. Select reports under My account
Step 4:. Click on Profit and Loss report
Step 5 : Select the Tax tab and click on the required financial year and you can download report or get it on registered email by selecting the Download and email options