We have updated the app to give you better experience
- If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
- If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
A new consolidated tax report has been added in our tax report section on Mob App, which
contains profit and loss, turnover and charges details of all the segments in a single excel report which works on T+2 settlement date basis. You can refer to these steps to access it:
1) Log in with your Upstox User ID and password.
2) Click ‘Profile’ and select ‘Report & Corp Actions’.
3 Click on Reports and Select Profit and Loss
4) Select ‘Tax under Profit and Loss
5) Select the year
6) Click on download report.
Click here to explore the updated app.
If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
To get your consolidated tax report via the mobile app, follow the steps:
1)Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit Pin or Biometrics
2) Click on the Account tab.
3) In ‘Account’ tab select ‘Reports’.
4) In Reports, select ‘Profit and Loss’.
5) Select ‘Tax’.
6) Select your financial year.
7 ) Click ‘Download report’.