We have updated the app to give you better experience
- If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
- If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
You can apply for Buy-backs/ Takeover/ Delisting on keystone.upstox.com by following these steps:
1) Log in with your Upstox User ID and Password.
2) Click Profile and select ‘Report & Corp Actions’.
3) Click ‘Actions’
4) Select ‘Corp Actions’.
5) In Corp Actions, select the required stock and click ‘Apply’.
Buy-back/ Takeover/ Delisting orders are collected until 2:00 PM on the offer end date. Make sure that you hold enough quantity in your Demat account before the closure of the offer end date. Shareholders who hold the shares as on the record date will be eligible for the corporate action so do not sell the shares after placing the order.
Charges for the orders placed online are flat ₹50 + GST. These charges are non-refundable irrespective of orders accepted/rejected/failed.
All the funds for your accepted shares will be directly credited to your bank account and in case of excess shares, it will be credited back to your Demat account by the registrar and transfer agents (RTA).
Ensure that you apply your shares during the offer window. Offers cannot be made after the window closes. The acceptance ratio will be calculated only when the offer window closes and it will be based on the number of shares applied along with the number of retail investors participating in the buy-back.
If you apply for more shares than your entitlement, then whether these additional shares will be accepted for buy-back or not will solely depend on the acceptance ratio decided by the company.
Click here to explore the updated app.
If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
To get your report via the mobile app, follow these steps:
1)Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit Pin or Biometrics
2) Click on the name icon on your top left corner.
3 Click ‘Account’ and select ‘ Corporate actions’.
4) Click on required title Buyback / Delisting/ Take over.
5) Select the required stock for Buyback.
6)Enter the quantity and click on apply
7)If POA is updated then buy back will be confirmed
8) If applying via cdsl pin
9) Click on continue to CDSL if tpin is available
10) If tpin is not available scroll down and select ‘Generate PIN on CDSL’
11) Enter the tpin and approve the transaction
12) Buy back order will be confirmed
13) You can check the order status under ‘order placed ‘ tab