We have updated the app to give you a better experience
- If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
- If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
You can place a referral withdrawal request on the Upstox Pro platform (Mobile or Web).
Here are the steps you need to follow:
Login to Upstox Pro App or Pro Web.
Click on ‘Refer & Earn’ in the menu.
Click on ‘Your Earnings and Referrals’ button at the bottom of the Refer & Earn Screen.
You will be able to see your Referrals, Total Cash Earned, Amount withdrawn and Pending/ Withdrawable amount.
Click ‘Take Out’.
Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
The amount will be credited to your bank account within three working days.
Also, keep in mind: Payouts will be mandatorily processed via NEFT/RTGS and will be credited to your primary bank account only.
Click here to explore the updated app.
If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
You can place a referral withdrawal request on the Upstox Pro app by following these steps:
1)Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit Pin or Biometrics.
2) Once you have logged in, click on the Avatar /Name initial on the top left corner of your screen.
3)Click on the Rewards tab.
There are two ways how you can withdraw your referral benefits once you follow the above steps
Step 1: Click ‘Withdraw’ at the bottom of your screen. (It is displayed in the reward screen of the app).
Step 1: Click on the Reward and it will redirect to the Rewards Wallet.
Step 2:You can see the amount available to withdraw, total earned, and total withdrawn till date on the top of the Referral Wallet screen.
Scroll down to click on the Withdraw reward.
4) You will be redirected to the screen where you can enter the amount you want to withdraw. Click ‘Continue’.
5) This will redirect you to the confirmation screen where you can check your details to which primary bank account the money will be credited. Click ‘Confirm Withdrawal’.
6) The money will be credited in your Upstox linked primary bank and you will be redirected to the Withdrawal confirmation page. Once the above process is completed, click ‘Done’. if you want to view the detail of the transaction then click ‘View details’.
7) ‘View details’ will redirect to the transaction details page.
If your query is still not resolved, please raise a ticket here.