- You do not need to maintain a minimum balance in your Upstox account after you have purchased a SIP for the first time.
- For an ongoing SIP, each installment amount will be directly deducted from your bank account.
- Click here for steps to set up auto-debit via e-mandate process or for steps to set up auto-debit via offline mandate process.
- Please note that as per the Announcement by RBI, NACH, (National Automated Clearing House) will be operational for all the days with effect from 1 August, 2021. It means your SIPs will be debited on Saturdays and Sundays or any non-working days aside from the date that you selected while setting up your investment.
- Please maintain the required balance in your bank account to avoid any future penalty charges that your bank could charge. Also do check the return instruction charges with your bank to stay informed.
For more information refer to the circular.