You cannot buy Digital Gold on Upstox. Following the recent SEBI / Exchange directive, we are discontinuing our Digital Gold product.
What does this mean?
While you can no longer buy Digital Gold on Upstox, you can still sell Digital Gold till 7th September 2021 till 10:00 PM on our platform.
What if you want to hold on to your Digital Gold?
If you wish to hold on to your Digital Gold and sell it after 7th September 2021, you can do so from Augmont, our Digital Gold Partner. You can also buy more Digital Gold from them.
Steps on how to buy Digital Gold from Augmont are as follows-
- Login to https://www.augmont.com
- Once you’re logged in via OTP on registered mobile no. click on Digi gold > Quick Buy
- On the Buy window you need to enter either the amount or quantity to buy Digi gold.
- Order summary is generated mentioning the rate, amount, tax and total payable amount.
- You need to select payment options from Net banking, Debit card, UPI and Wallet.
- Break up of total charges can be seen
- After successful payment you can click on My orders for transaction details.
- But order placement status can be checked by clicking on “View” under status
- When you click on "View” the order details can be seen and you can also download the Invoice for the Digi gold bought.
Be rest assured that Augmont is safe and secure. They have been our reliable Digital Gold Partner for years. You can explore their website for more information.
Incase of any doubts click on contact us on Augmont website to get the contact details.