This is to inform you that, to change the signature you need to courier us the below documents:
1) The Modification Form (click on the link mentioned below to download it)
2) Confirmation letter from your bank on the bank's letterhead that the signature is verified by them
3) Self-attested copy of your PAN card with the updated signature on it
Steps to fill the form:
1) Write your 6 Digit User ID (In the UCC box)
2) Write the 8 digits Client ID (this is also your Demat account number) sent via email when you opened your account
3) Name in first holder's box
4) In details mention "Signature"
5) In addition/modification/deletion column write "Modification"
6) In the existing details column mention your "Old Signature."
7) In new details mention your "New Signature" which you want to update.
8) Below declaration mention your name in the first holder and in client's signature mention your "Old Signature"
You need to courier the above-mentioned forms and required documents to the address mentioned below:
Maxus Facility, 5th Floor
Near Temba Hospital,
Bhayander West, Thane- 401101
Note: All the documents should be self-attested