Changing your primary bank account on Upstox is quite simple and can be done with just a few taps.
Here's what you need to do.
1) Log into your Upstox account from your mobile or the web and go to the ‘Profile’ section.
2) Under ‘Account’, select ‘Bank Details’.
3) From here, choose the bank you wish to make your primary bank account on Upstox by selecting the ‘Make Primary’
checkbox. This means any funds withdrawn from your Upstox account will be deposited into this account.
4) Now verify your new bank account details and then click on ‘Send OTP’.
5) The OTP will be sent to your registered Email ID and mobile number. On successfully entering the correct OTP, your request to change your primary bank account on Upstox will be placed.
If everything is okay, the new bank account will be linked as your primary bank account on Upstox within 2 working days! You will also receive a message from our end to confirm the same.
If the bank account you wish to make your primary account has not been added here, read how to first add a new bank account here- How do I add a New Bank Account to my Trading Account?
Once you have done this, proceed with the above steps to make this new account your primary one.