Follow these steps to place an order:
Step 1: Select the stock from the watchlist for which you want to place an order.
Step 2: Tap on Buy or Sell in the scrip details screen to access the order entry screen.
Step 3: On the order entry screen, you need to enter values in mandatory fields, such as Quantity, Price, etc. Refer to the How to Fill Order Entry section below for guidance.
Step 4: Click 'Review' and then click the 'Buy' or 'Sell' button.
How to Fill Order Entry:
Step1: Choose between a 'Delivery' or an 'Intraday' order. Learn more about Delivery and Intraday here.
Step 2: Enter the quantity for your order. Utilize the + / - buttons to adjust the quantity. For FnO scrips, these buttons directly modify the lot.
Step 3: Enter the Price and Trigger price (for SL orders).
Step 4: There are four types of Orders:
- SL Limit
- SL Market
Step 5: Learn more about different stock market order types here.
Additional Settings: These are optional settings which give you more control over your order and are not necessary for mandatory to place an order.
- Validity: Select the validity for your orders. There are two types of validity, IOC and Day. Learn more about Validity options here.
1. How can I place a simple order (New App)?
2. How can I modify a pending order?
3. How can I place a stop loss order?
4. How to place a Cover Order (CO) (New App)?