The chart widget is where you get to see Intraday and historical data of any stock in an easy-to-understand chart form. To view the chart select the required stock from the watchlist. You can then select the charts tab option. Here you can see the required stock chart with these features:
1) Historical data: The charting tool uses historical data for the last 10 years.
2) Chart type: Apart from the basic Candlestick chart, you can use multiple chart types.
3) Customizable chart duration: The charting duration range is customizable. You can select the duration of one Candlestick for charts from 1 minute to 1 month.
4) Charting indicators: There is a wide range of charting indicators available on Upstox. In total there are 115 indicators that you can easily use. Every indicator can be customized. The video below shows how charting indicators easily help you trade on Upstox.
5) Drawing tools: The drawing tools in the charts help you easily determine price levels. The tools are extremely powerful and easy to use. You can draw lines for support and resistance, you can use Fibonacci retracements, you can even mark spots and write for future reference.