Users shall be charged with certain mandatory charges while exiting from the positions or holdings.
- Once an exit or square-off order is placed by the user, they can check the levied charges for the order by navigating to the Orders tab.
- Select the order for which charges are to be checked.
- This will invoke the Order Details summary page.
- On the Order Details summary page, click on the View Breakdown button which will trigger an Estimated Cost Break down page.
- On the Estimated Cost Break down page, users can see the total applicable “Taxes and Charges”
- To check the detailed breakdown of charges, click on the ‘?’ symbol next to “Taxes and Charges”. This will open up the Taxes and Charges page with a detailed breakdown of the applied charges.