If you are unable to login in your mobile application and encounter the error code ALGNF1003 (as shown in the below image) - please follow these troubleshooting steps.
- We would request you to check your network connectivity as the app supports 4G network or try a different internet connection like Wi-Fi and try to re-login.
- Please update the DNS Settings on your mobile device:
A. For an Android device
- Go to Settings > Search for "Private DNS".
- Select Private DNS provider Hostname or Designate Private DNS
- Enter dns.google as the Hostname of the DNS provider.
- Click Save.
B. For an IOS device
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Tap the "i" icon next to the Wi-Fi network that you want to change DNS servers for. Scroll down to find the DNS section and tap Configure DNS.
- Tap Manual and add Google IP addresses. Optionally you can also remove all default DNS servers in the list.
- For IPv4: 126.96.36.199 and/or 188.8.131.52
- For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844.
In case you are still facing login issues after following above steps, please refer to the additional steps mentioned below:
- Try to uninstall and then re-install the app.
- Try to login from a different device.
- Try to login via our Web portal: pro.upstox.com.
Note: For Login into Web portal (pro.upstox.com), please use an updated chrome browser and try for a smooth experience.
After trying all the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, if you still face issues then kindly share with us the below details so we can check and assist you further.
- Screenshot/Screen recording of the error.
- Device details i.e., model number, version of the operating software and version of Upstox application installed.
You can share the details by raising a ticket here