We have updated the app to give you better experience
- If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
- If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
Your Ledger Report is the statement of all your transactions along with your billing details with Upstox. Transactions include Payin, Payouts, Bills, and others.
If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
To access your ledger report, follow these steps:
1) Log in with your Upstox User ID and password.
2) Click on Profile and select ‘Report & Corp, Actions’
3) Click on Reports and select ledger report
4) Select ‘Year’ (eg: 2020-2021) and ‘Segment’ using the drop-down option.
5)Click 'Go' to view your Ledger Report.
6) You can export this file to an Excel,CSV & PDF format and store it for your reference.
Click here to explore the updated app.
If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
1)Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit Pin or Biometrics
2) Click on the name icon on your top left corner.
3) Click on ‘Account’ and select ‘Reports’.
4) In Reports, select ‘Ledger Report'
5) Click on filters drop down
6)Select the required segment, financial year(eg: 2020-2021) & date
7) After selecting the date & financial year, click ‘Get Report’.
8) You can also export your file to an Excel & PDF and store it for your reference.