We're glad to know that you'd like to reactivate your account and to do the same, you will need to send us the following documents through a courier.
1. You will need to courier the Re-activation Form (attached below) along with the supporting documents (all documents should be self-attested).
Please download & print the form and fill up all the required details. Supporting documents (all documents should be self-attested) needed are as follows:
D. Bank proof (Any one of the below can be provided):
- Cheque: Cheque should contain a/c number, a/c holder name, IFSC & MICR code
- Bank Statement: Bank statement or e-statement should contain a/c number, a/c holder name, IFSC & MICR code. The bank statement should be of the latest 6 months. It should have the bank logo or stamp. A mini statement or m-banking statement will not be accepted
- Passbook: Passbook with front page which should contain a/c number, a/c holder name, IFSC & MICR code with stamp/ logo of the bank
2. You will also have to courier the Demat and Trading Account Opening Form.
- The form is attached below. Please download & print the form and fill up all the required details
- Sign all the required areas
- Attach the copies of the required proofs (required proofs list is also attached below)
- Courier the signed forms and the signed proofs to our Mumbai office
Here's the KYC processing office address that you need to courier the forms to:
RKSV Securities India Private Limited
Maxus Facility, 5th Floor
Near Temba Hospital,
Bhayandar West, Thane- 401101
Once the courier is received, your account will be activated within 3 - 4 working days.