You can reset the Tpin (Trading pin) from keystone.upstox.com
TPIN is a4 digit (numeric) code which should be between 1000 and 9999.
If you have not received your Tpin after the account opening, then you can click on the link mentioned as "click here" enter the keystone password again and get your Tpin
1. Login to keystone.upstox.com
2. On the home page right side top click on your name
3. On the left side you will third option "change Tpin"
4. Click on it
5. Enter Old Tpin
6. Enter new tpin and Again re-enter new tipn
7. Click on "change my Tpin"