What do you mean by “Interactive API”?
- Interactive API offers Real Time market updates, orders, positions, holdings, balance APIs.
- If you’re an experienced coder and developer looking to build your own trading system you can take advantage of the Interactive API which offers you the tools to customize and personalize the app with real-time market updates and current positions and orders.
What do you mean by “Historical API”?
- Historical API package offers OHLC (Open High Low Close) historical data for different intervals—1 min, 3 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins, 30 mins, 60 mins, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month.
- In order to backtest your strategy or to base your future trades on relevant data from the past, you can try out the Historical API.
- You will be able to see the market performance at different intervals and implement your strategies accordingly.
You can explore how to implement Interactive and Historical API through the Upstox Developer Console and Developer Documents.
Need help? You can contact our team of developers and join a community of traders and developers via the Upstox Forum. Feel free to contact us at +91-22-6130-9999 or chat with us on www.upstox.com