If you face this error then please proceed with unblocking and follow the instructions below.
Note: We block your account after 2 failed login attempts.
1.Enter your User ID and click on ‘Forgot password’.
2.Enter your ‘Year of Birth’ and click on ‘Verify OTP in the next step’.
3.Enter the OTP you’ll receive on your registered Email ID and mobile number.
Note: you can only trigger OTP twice in 10 mins and only 2 failed attempts allowed.
4.Enter a new password of your choice, confirm it and the click on ‘Reset password’.
Note: Your new password should meet the below criteria.
- Atleast 1 uppercase alphabet
- Atleast 1 special character (!@#$%*-+=)
- Atleast 2 digits (1234567890)
- Atleast 1 lowercase alphabet
- Characters- Min:8 & Max:12
- New password cannot be the same as your older passwords
- Also, make sure not to use your name or account details in your password