You will be unable to place a payout request if settlement is pending and settlement of funds are decided by the Exchange/SEBI as T+2 (trading + 2) working days for Equities & T+1 (trading + 2) working days for the F&O segment.
E.g. For a sale transaction on a Monday amounting to ₹1000, it would reflect by EOD in your ledger but you’ll be able to withdraw only on Wednesday i.e. T+2 working days.
*Subject to market holidays
Meanwhile, you can withdraw the available balance by placing a withdrawal request from our trading platform. You can place a withdrawal request from the Upstox app and web through the following steps:
1) Log in with your User ID and password and click on ‘Funds’.
2) After that, select the Funds tab, select the Exchange and click on ‘Withdraw Funds’.
3) Enter the amount available to withdraw and submit the request.
4) In the Web portal, log in with the User ID and password and click on ‘Fund’. After that, select the Exchange and click on ‘Withdraw Funds’
5) Enter the amount available to withdraw and submit the request.