Placing a Mutual Fund order on the Upstox app is simple! Just follow the steps below:
1) Log in to the Upstox app using your User ID and Password.
2) Enter your birth year to verify your account.
3) Go to the 'Invest' tab from the bottom navigation bar and click on 'View All Funds' from the Mutual Funds section.
4) Scroll or search for the desired fund from the Search/Browse Fund option available.
5) Once you select the fund, you will see options such as ‘Start SIP’ or ‘One Time’ or both.
If you want to invest via Systematic Investment Plan (SIP), click on the 'Start SIP' option. To make a one-time lump sum investment, click on the 'One Time' option.
a. Investing via a lump sum amount: If you click on the ‘One-time' button, you need to enter the amount that you wish to invest in that particular fund. Then, click on 'Review'.
Once you have reviewed your order click on ‘Place Order’ to make your one-time investment.
b. Investing via Systematic Investment Plan (SIP): Click on ‘Start SIP’ and enter the amount that you wish to invest in that particular fund. Then, click on 'Continue'.
Select how often you wish to pay the installments/ SIP and choose a date for the deduction. Click on ‘Continue to bank selection’.
Select the bank for your SIP investment and click 'Continue to review order'.
Review your order and click ‘Place Order'.
Your SIP order is placed. You can also set up an auto-debit facility.